Mining Feasibility Studies
Our goal is to give you the highest confidence in the underlying value of your mining project, by providing appropriate analyses and interpretations to support your key project decisions and development strategies. We know what works, and which issues constitute opportunities and risks. Our focus is on getting specific project concepts correct at the front end, where it matters.
Most of our team of experienced mining consultants have spent many years on operating mines prior to consulting. This experience helps us offer practical expertise in a wide range of technical services from mining geology and resource estimation, to tailings and heap leach engineering, through mine planning, permitting and closure. This blend of know-how, together with the innovative application of advanced mining technologies, has led to the wide acceptance of our engineering studies by the mining, banking and investment community internationally.
Teams of consultants are assembled to meet the unique needs of each project. We typically partner with an EPCM company which provides mineral processing and infrastructure skills. Our strong relationships with several of these companies enable us to form the partnership best suited to your project’s challenges. Our services consist of the preparation of scoping studies, mining pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for both underground and open pit mine projects.
Being part of the Geocardinal Engineering worldwide consulting group means we have access to many global specialists who complement local expertise with the geological, geotechnical, hydrogeological, mining, metallurgical, mine closure and environmental and social skills to match the specific challenges of your project.
- Mining scoping, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Mining method analysis and selection
- Mining production capability assessment
- Production and development scheduling
- Capital and operating cost estimation
- Mining equipment selection
- Mining logistics capability assessments
- Mining engineering and infrastructure design
- Estimation of manpower and management requirements
- Implementation scheduling
- Financial analysis modelling and valuation